Saturday, March 1, 2014

bad timing?

I can't decide whether this flow-chart showing up on Twitter is good timing or bad. On one hand, I am planning to teach my ESL students about flow charts. Completing a flow chart is, after all, one type of question that appears on the IELTS exam, so the students need to know how flow charts work. This is the perfect example, ne c'est pas?

[On the other hand, I am not sure most of them will get it. I mean, my own husband doesn't get it.]

Another thing: just two months ago, as we started a new year, I told myself that this year I would not buy any new bikes. 

But now I think that I must have made that resolution in error. 

The flow chart says I need a new bike. And it was on the Internet. On Twitter, no less. It must be true. I need a new bike.

Now to decide what kind...



No comments: